Brickshooter Egypt.

 Brickshooter Egypt.
This game is: Good Replay, Original, Involved, Good Value, Addictive
This game is not unlike playing chess on a 10x10 board, using only rooks and knights. The earlier levels are deceptively easy; I finished the first board in 34 seconds. However, as you get deeper into the game, the number of colors to match increases, making it statistically more difficult to find matches. As you advance,you rise from slave to high priest, with interesting levels along the way. I have not yet defeated my last screen, so I cannot say whether I will get to be a Pharaoh. Many times in the upper levels, I sat in awe watching the program pick moves I had not seen. (Strategy is not my strong point.) Fascinating game with wonderful graphics, terrific music, and a nice ambience. I will definitely replay it again, at least up until the second to last episode
**934 Download GData Phone Antivirus - WAP - Spain*
**936 Win the NEW iPad - WAP - Spain ( M )*
**174 Win an iPhone 4S - Spain*
**852 Balagana - iPhone 5 - ES*
**178 Download Ringtones - WAP - Spain*
**932 Win the NEW iPad (Youwin) - Spain*
**562 eu500ro ES*
**570-Access - es*
**Win the new Iphone 5!*
**Pruebe su Suerte y Ganar un Premio!*
**Win a New iPad!*
**Ganar premios!*
**Descargar ahora!*
**MAQUINA DE PREMIOS*
**Test Personalizado Edad del Cuerpo*